Online Subject Content for Senior Secondary Education,
Undergraduate University Education and Postgraduate Coursework
Selected sample of Sentinel | 9’s subjects:
Sentinel | 9 offers educational institutions a range of flexible payment options and service plans depending on individual requirements and institution needs.
Sentinel | 9 ’s ready-to-use business subjects encompass theory, industry know-how, practical case studies and examples of application to create the next generation of brilliant business minds. The content is presented in a dynamic, interesting format designed to suit students’ learning needs.
- White-labelled to feature your institution’s branding
- Content provided via our proprietary delivery platform, Coherent Course Technology (CCT), a mobile-first solution
- SCORM compliant (Shareable Content Object Reference Model) to integrate with existing LMS (Learning management Systems) – either yours or ours
- Modifiable to suit the needs of any educational institution
- Compatible up to AQF 9 (Australian Qualifications Framework) standard
- High-quality content developed by our academic team including lecture material, additional readings, case studies, textbooks, assignments and exams
- Engaging, dynamic presentation to enhance student learning and interest with captivating presenters, graphic animation, infographics and graphic representations of material
- Compliant with Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL) and based on Bloom’s Taxonomy guidelines
- Horizontal links to show related materials across the full course
- Proprietary applied assignment environment for specific subjects
- Accompanying book, Unified Theory of Business Strategy, enabling learners to transform their understanding of the business environment
Sentinel | 9 offers higher education providers an opportunity to deliver our complete Masters of Applied Business (STL9-MAB) course. All Sentinel | 9 subjects are compliant to an Australian Qualifications Framework Level 9 (AQF 9) and follow Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) requirements.
Sentinel | 9 Subjects can be:
Sentinel | 9 is more than an education provider with ready-to-use subjects. We offer a system for online education that can be used to deliver courses in any discipline. Our approach provides the technology for education providers to adapt any material to an online learning environment.
Sentinel | 9 ’s teaching methodology allows educators to reduce the cost of producing online academic subjects and courses.
We offer a comprehensive manual that incorporates:
Sentinel | 9 ’s custom-made subjects are developed using our proprietary system to be dynamic, interesting and innovative. Sentinel | 9 ’s design approach includes:
Sentinel | 9 ’s inhouse quality assurance (QA) team ensures all course content and presentation meets our standards for Error Free Criteria Assurance and the standards of your institution.
Once our QA team finalises your course, you will have an opportunity to have the final approval before the launch and go-live.
All courses are assessed by Sentinel | 9 ’s TEQSA consultant affiliates, to ensure material complies with AQF 9 requirements.
The Unified Theory of Business Strategy book presents the Sentinel | 9 theoretical foundation and applies it to strategic business planning. The book draws on 9 bodies of knowledge to outline a comprehensive theory of business strategy. It is relevant to several Sentinel | 9 business subjects and includes relevant case studies to illustrate the practical application of theory. The book includes a detailed guide for completing a strategic business plan and links to the comprehensive planning software Planium Pro (developed by Levant Software Technologies Pty Ltd). Planium Pro is available in a commercial enterprise version and as an assignment version for Sentinel | 9 subject assessment.